Welcome to the 3rd Annual Congress of Young Researchers (ACYR)
The III Annual Congress of Young Researchers (ACYR) is a CRAG internal scientific event that aims to become a platform for young scientists working at the center.
Interested and motivated PhD students will be able to present their work by focusing in the main question they want to address during their time at the center. This will give an overview of the work carried at our institution.
The presentations will be possible as a short scientific talk or a poster.
If you are willing to assist the Congress ACYR 2018, please go to the Register section. Registration will remain open from until July 1st, 2018. We are pleased to announce that Abstract submission deadline has been extended until June 29th, 2018.
– Dr. Juan Manuel Herrero, on behalf of PIC Spain, will give the talk entitled “Delivery of technology to the farm”.
– Dr. Yuliaxis Ramayo Caldas, Research Scientific funded by the European Union H2020 Research and Innovation programme under Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant (P-Sphere), will give the talk entitled “Gut microbiota in livestock: relationship with animal performance”.
– Dr. Panagiotis Moschou, Associate Professor of Molecular Cell Biology at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in the Uppsala BioCentrum, will give the talk entitled “Proteolysis in plant development and transcriptome remodeling during heat stress”.
– Dr. Jose Manuel Palma Martínez, CSIC Scientific Researcher at Estación Experimental del Zaidín, in Granada, will give the talk entitled “Novel biotechological approaches in sweet pepper ripening: nitrix oxid and antioxidants”.
– Dr. Walter Sanseverino, on behalf of Sequentia Biotech, will give the talk entitled “A Multi-omics approach to study tomato senescence”.
– Dr. Ana Gallego Palacios on behalf of Vytrus Biotech, will give the talk entitled “From plant cell cultures to industrial product”.
The congress will take place 11th and 12th July 2018 in CRAG auditorium.
Want to know more about how Kinesin-Separase complex establishes cell polarity?
talk by Chen Liu!
Happy to have been invited! Looking forward to the New Phytologist Trust workshop
“Plant proteostasis: controlling protein stability for sustainable agriculture”
Panagiotis Moschou in the Developmental Biology ECR program:
Congrats Chen Liu on the new paper!
“Phenotypic Novelty by CRISPR in plants” Dev Biol
Transcriptional stimulation of rate-limiting components of the autophagic pathway improves plant fitness. JXB
We are grateful to Carl Tryggers Foundation for further supporting Chen Liu in her research!